Early Childhood Core Teacher based in Surabaya
- At least 2 – 5 years relevant professional teaching experience in early childhood;
- The candidate should hold a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood or Education or equivalent, which is obtained from a recognised University or College involving not less than 3 years full time study;
- Teachers Certificates, Diplomas or other Teacher Accreditation courses and certification are required if the applicant’s degree is not in Education;
- IB PYP course and training are highly valued;
- Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required;
- Applicants must be excellent in English both written and spoken;
- Applicants must provide original copies of their Certificates and academic transcripts for authentication;
- Expat applicants must meet the eligibility requirements for a relevant work pass in Indonesia;
- International experience, especially in Asia is highly regarded;
- Willingness to commit to a 2 year contract.
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits to the right candidate. Suitably qualified applicants are invited to email your updated resume in MS Word to [email protected] with the subject title “ Job Application: < the position applied>’’ . Please include cover application letter and detailed CV, scanned copies of valid international passport, a recent photograph and colour copies of qualifications and testimonials. On appointment original copies must be provided for verification.